If your long-term medication has been approved on a repeat prescription basis you can order in a number of ways:
- In person - tick the required items listed on the right-hand side of your last prescription and leave it in the box alongside the reception desk. Repeat slips are also available next to the box.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- On-line - The service which allows you to request repeat medications online has been changed. Patients will now also have the ability to book appointments on line and will need to register with the practice for this service. You will be given a secure pin and access number on registration and this process will also automatically give you the option to order your medication. If you would like to register for this you will need to call into the surgery to request a pin number.
- Please note: Patient's need to be registered at the practice for 3 months before they can access this facility - follow the link to access appointment booking and prescription ordering. https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk
- Via your local pharmacy - most local pharmacies provide an order and collection service - please enquire at your local outlet.
- EPS - Electronic Prescription Service. We can send your prescription electronically to the pharmacy of your choice. Please ask reception for more details.
THE PHARMACY WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OUR PRESCRIPTIONS FOR COLLECTION WHEN THE SURGERY IS CLOSED (I.E.TRAINING AFTERNOONS ETC).
Please note that for safety reasons we do not accept requests for medication over the telephone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.